1. Perm done by person who says she can but can't give a perm to save her life. Redone perm, fried hair.
2: Got rotten color that would not stop bleeding all over my clothes (even with cold showers). The color was hideous too. Oh, don't complain more than once because you will be asked not to come back. Even though you pay out the nose for the service and over tip them.
Strike 3: Don't make an honest mistake and inquire about a charge that you made the same day at a different regis salon and forgot about. Because, they will have mall security escort you out and tell you that corporate said you are not allowed at any regis salon (without an explanation). I had to figure it out myself. Yes, it was my forgetfulness, but extremely bad way to handle it. I never raised my voice or accused anyone of anything. I just forgot about the charge I the same day.
I should have learned the 1st time. Bad customer service and over priced for all the mistakes made to your hair.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "It all starting in Feb. 2015. We were told to find a home and put a contract on it. Then to send Glenndormer $1,000. We did that and..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."
- "beware of Allegheny county Department on aging they discriminate people discriminate people discriminate people discriminate people of the african american descent discriminate people discriminate people discriminate people of the..."