Regis Salons - Asked for something, got butchered.

I have short hair and asked for a simple scale down of what I had.I'm really easy to please and very low maintenance but she was beyond rubbish.

I was turned away from the mirror for most of it but when she turned me I was shocked. It looked as if she had cut it with a knife and fork. I sat for a few minuets longer (I had already been there 1hr 20mins.) then couldn't take it anymore I actually got up and walked off something I have never done before. I'm was totally disappointed.

The "manager " if that's what you could call her didn't even say sorry a totally awful place. Do not go.

Regis in Boone mall NC.The second photo is what I showed as a bit of a reference and the first is unfortunate me and my Regis result.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05, 2015 #1003995

I think it's very salvageable, it's the sides that really need fixing. I hope you can find a good stylist you can stick with. I've gone to stylists with decades of experience and have been disappointed. Even when I ask others for referral and go see them, they still screw up my cut. So I feel for you.

1 0 Reply

Feb 15, 2015 #946173

Did you pay for a style? Because I feel like you f*cked up your hair even more just to complain about this place.

0 2 Reply

Feb 14, 2015 #945892

Oh my goodness, that is so upsetting. Was your hair dresser names Edward by chance? As in Edward Scissorhands? Because if not, there is no excuse for what they did to you! Fortunately for you, you have a beautiful face to help distract from the cut. Can you go somewhere else and have them fix it?

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.