I have short hair and asked for a simple scale down of what I had.I'm really easy to please and very low maintenance but she was beyond rubbish.

I was turned away from the mirror for most of it but when she turned me I was shocked. It looked as if she had cut it with a knife and fork. I sat for a few minuets longer (I had already been there 1hr 20mins.) then couldn't take it anymore I actually got up and walked off something I have never done before. I'm was totally disappointed.

The "manager " if that's what you could call her didn't even say sorry a totally awful place. Do not go.

Regis in Boone mall NC.The second photo is what I showed as a bit of a reference and the first is unfortunate me and my Regis result.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Regis Salons and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regis Salons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was haircut and entire visit. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regis Salons and regis salons haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

I think it's very salvageable, it's the sides that really need fixing.I hope you can find a good stylist you can stick with.

I've gone to stylists with decades of experience and have been disappointed.

Even when I ask others for referral and go see them, they still screw up my cut.So I feel for you.

Did you pay for a style? Because I feel like you f*cked up your hair even more just to complain about this place.

emaillisamariegreen

Oh my goodness, that is so upsetting.Was your hair dresser names Edward by chance?

As in Edward Scissorhands? Because if not, there is no excuse for what they did to you! Fortunately for you, you have a beautiful face to help distract from the cut.

Can you go somewhere else and have them fix it?