4.3

I am so damn upset and offended by one of the Regis salon employees ( Located in Virginia beach, Lynnhaven mall ). She's an Asian/older lady.

I guess she is Filipino, because she asked me if Im Filipino. I said NO. I'm from Taiwan (Taiwanese). She gave me that racist , disdain expression on her face and said to me "" so it's China.

Chinese !! "". I was almost lose my *** when she said that to me. I'm Taiwanese not Chinese nor from China.

Taiwan isn't part of China. You can say im Chinese or whatever but gave me that kind of expression ????? What gives her the right to disdained me ????? ////////// (2) I gave my hairstylist more tan 20% tips ( cuz she did a good job saved my hair, also friendly ).

After she said Thank you to me, the old lady stood beside my hairstylist saw the screen and came close to my face and said """"" I want tips too, give me half """"" . I didnt say a word just smiled back at her then she gave me the disdain look again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you freaking kidding me??? Make that kind of joke right after disdained me ?

How came Regis salon hired that kind of person whos so disrespectful client and her job ?????

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 26.

Comments