My husband purchased a gift cert for me for xmas.He did keep his receipt for a refund.

However, he was not told and did not read the fine print that sll Gift card sales are final.

so as requested I contacted customer service for Mastercuts before posting here. I advised "Sarah" the supervisor at Cust service that I do not use their products or services as I have someone I already use.

She told me to "Google" gift cards exchanges and perhaps I could trade with someone else who also has a giftcard they can't use. Well hows that for customer service, not really a "gift" - card. If I treated muu customers like that yikes!!!!!!!!!

Imagine telling your customer, just Google it Im sure you'll find a solution.

Get some real policies Meastercuts!!!Shame on your corporation and Boo to your trained supervisors!!

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

I shake my head at this cause everyone know's that you cant redeem gift cards for the cash,it's common sense.Sadly to say that it is your husbands fault.You could of used it to buy Paul Mitchell or Bedhead or even some Redkin It's still a nice gift.

Agree never will you be able to return a gift card anywhere! Please talk to your husband and reconnect so he gets to know you!

Almost NOWHERE will exchange a gift card. Really??? Maybe you should be mad at your husband for buying a gift you wouldn't use, not a company who has policies for a reason.