North Windham, Connecticut

Went to regis hair salon in natick mall in massachusetts .I have longer layered hair.Just wanted a trim .

The layering is very choppy and just looks like ***. I have to go somewhere else to get it fixed. I am very very pissed. I asked the hairstylist if she knew how to layer properly and she said she did.

I also said i like the cut i have and i just want the layers shorter as they had grown out.I cannot just wake up and go.I now have to spend an hour to style and fix or it doesnt look right one side is thicker than the other and hair doesnt blend right.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Regis Salons - Regis CS says my hair is now red not brassy Regis Salons "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Regis Salons - Review about Short Stacked Haircut from Kenner, Louisiana Regis Salons "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more