North Windham, Connecticut

Went to regis hair salon in natick mall in massachusetts .I have longer layered hair.Just wanted a trim .

The layering is very choppy and just looks like ***. I have to go somewhere else to get it fixed. I am very very pissed. I asked the hairstylist if she knew how to layer properly and she said she did.

I also said i like the cut i have and i just want the layers shorter as they had grown out.I cannot just wake up and go.I now have to spend an hour to style and fix or it doesnt look right one side is thicker than the other and hair doesnt blend right.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Regis Salons - Ouch for my hair & wallet Regis Salons "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..." Read more Supercuts - Haircut Review Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Hair Club - Hair Treatment Review from Los Alamos, New Mexico Hair Club "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more