I went to regis salon in enfield, MA to make an appointment and the front desk lady signed me up with some old stylist who is in her 50's i was scared at first cuz usually they dont know what to do. any ways she refused to give me highlights and refused to give me the color i wanted she just decided to dye my hair black witch is already dark brown she did not even knew how to use the flat iron after all so i did it my self and during those 2 hrs she was talking about her personal problems at the end she charged me $100 for a lousy job that didn't make any difference in my hair.. dont go there very bad experience a wast of money..

Review about: Regis Salons Hair Coloring.

Comments

seamripper

Well said "57 year old stylist" !!! I, too, have been a stylist for 40 yrs and proud of it.

I'm smart enough to ask questions or to watch some of the other girls give some of the newer cuts. My cuts are SUPER.

Please don't measure us all by the same ruler. You can pretty much tell the stylist who love their work, and the ones who don't.

I am insulted and dissapointed in your comments on a stylist 'being in her 50's and you being scared cuz they usually don't know what to do.'

I am 57 years old, a stylist for 38 years, and I DO know what to do. I have the experience from many years of different hairstyles that eventually come back into style. I am a manager and have used my "experience" to teach new stylists how to cut the latest trends.

I'm sorry about what happened to you in that salon but don't be so quick to judge us more experienced hairstylists who still love what we do to give our clients great hair!