I went to Christiansburg mall and Casandra messed up my hair. She smelt like a brewery. I told her to stack my hair and it isnt stacked and there is a gap on my right side. Had I smelt her first she never would have touched my hair. She said there wouldnt be a manager in till one o'clock tomorrow. Why wouldnt a manager be in today? That is no way to conduct a business. I was there at 9:30 am on September 1, 2008.

Why would you allow your hair stylist to come in hung over? That makes no sense.

Thanks, Crystal Willis

Review about: Regis Salons Haircut.

Comments

I work in a Regis Salon and we only have one manager. She is off two days a week like the rest of us.

All businesses are required by law to have a manager on duty. Yes "they are entitled to 'days off'" but most businesses have more then one manager, especially a salon DUH!!

Danny
Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48129

The better question is why would you allow someone with a hangover to mess with your hair?

so, evidently managers aren't allowed to have days off?

despite the fact that we stylists are in the service industry, we are still entitled to breaks, lunches, and days off. So belittle all you want, but you should never *** with the one who is in charge of the way you look.

DUH! :grin