Regis Salons - NOT THE HAIR COLOR I REQUESTED

124 of 338 Regis Salons reviews

I WENT TO REGIS TO GET MY HAIR COLORED.I AM BLONDE,BUT I WANTED IT LIGHTENED WITH SOME PLATINUM STREAKS.

MY HAIR IS 2 SHADES DARKER THAN WHEN I WENT IN AND THE STREAKS ARE EVEN DARKER. THE STYLIST TOLD ME IT WOULD LIGHTEN UP AFTER I WASHED IT. IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND IT HASN'T LIGHTENED ANY. I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.

AND THE COST OF THIS MESS UP WAS TOTALLY REDICULOUS......I AM INCLUDING A BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE.THE FIRST ONE IS BEFORE(MUCH LIGHTER)AND THE SECOND PICTURE IS TWO WEEKS AFTER,,NOT ANY LIGHTER AND IT HAS BEEN WASHED SEVERAL TIMES

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
124 of 338 Regis Salons reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
I. Yam Serious

Feb 02, 2015 #940087 Nashville, Georgia, United States

Your hair color is the least of your problems. Yellow teeth. Beady eyes. More wrinkles than a prune. A face only a blind mother could love. Saggy bewbz and a pancake FlabbyAss. What you need is a long walk off a short pier, not highlighted hair on top of that fugly face and lumpy body. Meanwhile, date blind men.

0 8 Reply
Fakename

Feb 28, 2015 #952164

Why are you so nasty? Love. Love. Love. How dare you treat someone in that manner?
To thine own self be true.

5 0 Reply
Vanessa 1

Sep 09, 2013 #714252

If anything it looks the same.
I have had a similar experience at Regis in Evansville Indiana. I went in with dark blond hair. Told Megan the stylist I want platinum blonde hair. She said she would try to get me close to that today but it might take a time or two to get me the color I wanted. No problem I said but I want you to lighter my hair today and you'll
have to use bleach or it's going to be orange. She didn't use bleach I left the salon with an orange head and two weeks later it toned down some because I had to spend more on Blonde & Silver shampoo, but I still have a lot of gold color to my hair. I called three days after she did my hair and asked her to correct the color and get the orange tone out and she and the manager Jane refused so I called corporate and finally talked to someone sensible and said they would refund half my money. Im still waiting on the money but at least someone apologized to me for the terrible customer service I received at the Evansville salon.
Jane tried to tell me that platinum blonde and a yellow toned light blonde is the same. She is ***!!
The reciept says satisfaction guaranteed on all services and they didn't not honor that policy until I called multiple people to get to the branch manager.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Regis Salons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Regis Salons.
Filing a new complaint about
×