Update added by user May 14, 2011
I didn\'t know you could add photos (laughs) The first one is right after it got done and the second is after the fix.
Original review posted by user May 14, 2011
I went into Regis in the town my university is at. I scheduled an appointment with a girl who recently graduated at the top of her class at the same beauty school I was attending at the time (I dropped beauty school,felt it was more of a hobby than a career).Considering her high credentials, I felt confident she would do a good job.
I was wrong.
At the time I had reddish/brown hair and my boyfriend wanted me to go back to blonde (mistake number 1). I told her that I did have red in my hair and she told me, "redkin color pulls out easy" and I believe her (mistake number 2)
My hair turned orange. Literally orange, if I could post a picture I would. It was so horrible, in the dead of winter after she washed me out, she didn't even dry it. Nor could I see it dry. I went home saw it and started bawling. My boyfriend thought it was hideous but tried to tell me it could be worse.
After crying on the phone to my mom she told me to call them back first thing in the morning to get it fixed. I did. I was asked if I would like the girl who messed up to fix. I said no, someone new.
The girl who fixed me up did it at 9am the next day, coming in early from her scheduled shift. She did an amazing job. It looked way better and the girl didn't charge me a dime. I have gone back to her since and still get pleased.
Moral of the story, I guess it is who you get, not the salon (my case anyways)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."