Update added by user May 14, 2011
I didn\'t know you could add photos (laughs) The first one is right after it got done and the second is after the fix.
Original review posted by user May 14, 2011
I went into Regis in the town my university is at. I scheduled an appointment with a girl who recently graduated at the top of her class at the same beauty school I was attending at the time (I dropped beauty school,felt it was more of a hobby than a career).Considering her high credentials, I felt confident she would do a good job.
I was wrong.
At the time I had reddish/brown hair and my boyfriend wanted me to go back to blonde (mistake number 1). I told her that I did have red in my hair and she told me, "redkin color pulls out easy" and I believe her (mistake number 2)
My hair turned orange. Literally orange, if I could post a picture I would. It was so horrible, in the dead of winter after she washed me out, she didn't even dry it. Nor could I see it dry. I went home saw it and started bawling. My boyfriend thought it was hideous but tried to tell me it could be worse.
After crying on the phone to my mom she told me to call them back first thing in the morning to get it fixed. I did. I was asked if I would like the girl who messed up to fix. I said no, someone new.
The girl who fixed me up did it at 9am the next day, coming in early from her scheduled shift. She did an amazing job. It looked way better and the girl didn't charge me a dime. I have gone back to her since and still get pleased.
Moral of the story, I guess it is who you get, not the salon (my case anyways)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."