Augusta, Georgia

I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention the chop job of a hair cut all for a small price of $100. I should have refused to pay but NO I PAID.

Related: Regis Salons - charged more than quoted manager was rude

Spoke with their corporate customer service department and was surprised to have to deal with a VERY snotty and extremely rude representative of the REGIS SALON…. who proceeded to questioned me like she was working for the FBI!!

Bottom line….REGIS SALON refused to refund my monies for the hair coloring and had the audacity of saying my hair color is not brassy but RED….OMG!!!!!

REGIS SALON has incompetent hair dressers there. ..Don't go to REGIS SALON!!!

Review about: Hair Coloring.

Review #193820 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regis Salons Hair Coloring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

#1211919

this look like in the copper hair color family ,, its not brassy .

guys color brassy it would be that ugly weir fire hair . with not shine and no life looking at the hair .

and ur look very nice color a like shine star ,.

just rock that color girl .

u look good ,, and everything look all the same color .not dar here and light there .

lola

actually the color is copper red!! know the color wheel..idiots..

concerned

I agree with you it is brassy. Maybe they were hungry and had Ronald MacDonald on their mind.

At least you warned a lot of people on what to expect from Regis CS.

color 4 u
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #180738

:sigh i'm sorry about your color....but u r right...

your color is very brassy!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks very orange... there is a different between red and orange... and baby u r orange but that is a regis salon 4 u...

that don't care about custmers and they employee...they just want money!!!

anonymous

As a professional hairstylist, it looks red in the photos.I have lots of people pay lots of money for that copper red color (I personally don't like the color)

Brassy would be more of a brown with too much of a red undertone, or blonde with an orange undertone.

If you went in hoping to be a different shade of brown, then I can see the frustration.Believe me, I've seen ALOT worse leave the salon.

Angry Kelly

Looks red to me ya dip ***. :upset :upset :upset

Scott

HEY CARROT TOP!!! HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

GET IT FIXED BEFORE A RABBIT ATTACKS YOU!!!! HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!