Regis Salons - Regis CS says my hair is now red not brassy

I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention the chop job of a hair cut all for a small price of $100. I should have refused to pay but NO I PAID.

Spoke with their corporate customer service department and was surprised to have to deal with a VERY snotty and extremely rude representative of the REGIS SALON…. who proceeded to questioned me like she was working for the FBI!!

Bottom line….REGIS SALON refused to refund my monies for the hair coloring and had the audacity of saying my hair color is not brassy but RED….OMG!!!!!

REGIS SALON has incompetent hair dressers there. ..Don't go to REGIS SALON!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 13 #1211919

this look like in the copper hair color family ,, its not brassy .
guys color brassy it would be that ugly weir fire hair . with not shine and no life looking at the hair .
and ur look very nice color a like shine star ,.
just rock that color girl .
u look good ,, and everything look all the same color .not dar here and light there .

0 0 Reply

Jun 05, 2011 #294539

actually the color is copper red!! know the color wheel..idiots..

Aug 27, 2010 #181693

I agree with you it is brassy. Maybe they were hungry and had Ronald MacDonald on their mind.
At least you warned a lot of people on what to expect from Regis CS.

0 1 Reply
color 4 u

Aug 25, 2010 #180738 Erode, Tamil Nadu

:sigh i'm sorry about your color.... but u r right... your color is very brassy!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks very orange... there is a different between red and orange... and baby u r orange but that is a regis salon 4 u... that don't care about custmers and they employee... they just want money!!!

0 0 Reply

Aug 23, 2010 #179524

As a professional hairstylist, it looks red in the photos. I have lots of people pay lots of money for that copper red color (I personally don't like the color)
Brassy would be more of a brown with too much of a red undertone, or blonde with an orange undertone. If you went in hoping to be a different shade of brown, then I can see the frustration. Believe me, I've seen ALOT worse leave the salon.

Angry Kelly

Aug 16, 2010 #176769

Looks red to me ya dip ***. :upset :upset :upset

Aug 13, 2010 #175548

2 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Regis Salons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Regis Salons.
Filing a new complaint about