I had for years gone to Regis Salons and trusted the stylist there to know their business. Well I just received the Worst hair cut of my 45 yrs.

It took her 1.5 hrs to cut and style w/ no wash. I dont even have enough hair left to go to someone else to correct. I cant explain how bad it is she even had a picture to go by and its a common cut. It was by NO means a 35$ hair cut.

I coulda gone to a beauty school and gotten a better cut. I will never go there again and plan on telling all..of course all they have to do is look at me.

I cant even go out I feel so embarrassed by the look.

Product or Service Mentioned: Regis Salons Haircut.

Comments

"Molly" are you joking, Hair grows back?? You sport a shitteous cut around for 8 months till it grows back and then let someone tell you, its just hair, you heartless ***!

Im a stylist for regis and Just because of one bad cut, HAIR GROW'S BACK ! LOL not all regis salons have bad stylist and maybe she was just new and out of school, But hunny its ok its just hair, regis is a good salon and they have the best prices, just go to another location.

Just because this one particular stylist was bad, doesn't mean all stylists at regis are bad. Im sure there are plenty of bad hairdressers within all different salons and they never stay in one place for very long. I don't think you should stop going to all regis hair salons just because of this one hairdresser.

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #47788

Go to your local barber. Quit your crying :cry

I am an artist and my canvas so happens to be people. You have every right and them some to be pissed beyond belief, believe me I've been in your shoes back in the day.

But I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Just because a person has done the time and has gotten the license doesn't mean they should do it.

There are very few people in the world that are actually doing what they were destined to do, and even fewer that have the experience and know how to do it. Basically what I'm trying to express is, is that you cannot trust in people but instead, through small trials you can learn to trust in a person.

to Colour Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #666822

Wish that's all I had to worry about in life :x