The Regis Hair Salon In Tulsa Ok. located inside the promanade mall, has some very unprofessional stylists, one inparticular named Akishia, always tries to takes the other stylists clients, she practically jumped over the counter to tell me my regular stylist was gone that day but she could do my hair at a cheaper rate, which I think is really unprofessional and reflects badly on the salon as a whole, what type of disloyalty do they have?

this is not the first time it has happened, I would assume that if a persons regular stylist is gone, unless requested, they would try and reschedual. several of the stylists leave the salon during a job, they talk about things that should not be talked about in a place of business, not all a few of the stlylist are wonderful, I do not want to mention names because I am afraid that this is the type of place that may take it out on them. Regis needs to look things over and see the bad apples and the good ones. in this salon I would have to say they have maybe have six good stylists, exculding the manager Erin.

she should not be manager, she has terrible skills. I am thinking of taking my business elsewhere just because of the atmosphere of the salon.

I return because I like my stylist, if she left I would leave too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Regis Salons Manager.

Comments

Heather pays attention to detail- including her clients approval- and always goes above and beyond what is asked of her, not to mention always acts professionally. Perk is she is reasonably priced! Much love for her