You can definately tell that this place is in a mall because of the level of service you receive. The sinks were filthy, the stylists don't know how to dress or style hair and were extremely rude.

My hair stylist did not acknowledge my existence the whole time and only talked to her friend who sat in an empty chair next to her. As she cut my hair, she ended up cutting my ear! She didn't have any bandaids so she handed me tissue paper. In addition to this, I left with streaky hair and a uneven hair cut.

I complained to the manager and she only defended the stylist and said the best she could do is take 10% off.

I left angry and called corporate on them only to be told they would have someone call me back. Two weeks go by and I have yet to hear from them.

Review about: Regis Salons Hair Coloring.

Comments

OMG!! What area do you live in?

I'm in Socal 3 hours south from Vegas.Our shop is ALWAYS super clean and NEVER cut anyones ear.Sadly one bad shop looks bad apond us all.Ever in Socal in Victorville ca come in and we will do it right! Sorry you had a bad time..I would of call the corp office and talked to the manager.Lucky tho Carlton salon has taken over and alot will be changed..trust me!