Phoenix, Arizona

I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off to someone who barely spoke English and who didnt listen to me at all.I walked in a blonde and requested highlights.

I left a brunette. I spent months making calls to schedule apts, showing up only to find that that manager was never there, and being told my corporate that in short, they don't care that he did what HE wanted and not what I wanted...... All after the promise of having my hair fixed. Had they not have told me they would deep condition and then fix my hair I would not be so angry.

They offered to make it right and then ignore me and blow me off. I cannot even get a phone call from a DM, let alone the manager of the branch that messed up...... Worst. Customer.

Service.EVER!!!!

Review about: Regis Salons Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hair Club Hair Treatment Review from Los Alamos, New Mexico Hair Club "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..." Read more Supercuts Haircut Review from Vancouver, Washington Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Ideal Image - Cool Sculting made my life miserable Ideal Image "I had a treatment a year ago in my stomach and my back sides, and after three months my belly started growing, now I have a big belly instead of..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more