Phoenix, Arizona

I posted pictures I took detailing what I've gone through, but in short I called a location, was told to come in, and when I did I was passed off to someone who barely spoke English and who didnt listen to me at all.I walked in a blonde and requested highlights.

Related: Regis Salons - Horrible

I left a brunette. I spent months making calls to schedule apts, showing up only to find that that manager was never there, and being told my corporate that in short, they don't care that he did what HE wanted and not what I wanted...... All after the promise of having my hair fixed. Had they not have told me they would deep condition and then fix my hair I would not be so angry.

They offered to make it right and then ignore me and blow me off. I cannot even get a phone call from a DM, let alone the manager of the branch that messed up...... Worst. Customer.

Service.EVER!!!!

Review about: Hair Highlights.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regis Salons Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.