Regis Salons - Review about Regis Hair Salon Partial Highlights from Buffalo, New York
If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over highlights. The girl who I ended up with did all of the highlights about an inch from my head so they looked like they had already grown out. When I expressed my concern to her she said it wasn't a problem to fix the issue.
She went in the back and mixed up some more highlighting color. She then proceeded to apply globs of it with her finger to the area around my head. I had been at the salon for four hours now (it took her 45 minutes to blow dry my hair!!!!) and was just ready to get out of there. She proceeded to use a spray bottle to remove the newly applied color. It was a horrible shade of orange. I was ready to cry. With tears in my eyes I paid my bill.
When I got to my car and realized just how horrible of a job she had done I called back and the manager said I could come back in that night to have it fixed. When I got home I realized that she had neglected to wash off one of the globs she applied with her finger and a whole section of my hair had turned white!!
This is the only good part of the story. The guy who fixed my hair did an awesome job. He worked really hard to fix what she did wrong. He had to do highlights and lowlights to fix the horrible mess this girl had created.
I did request a refund so that I could purchase hair masks and gentle color safe shampoo and conditioner since my hair is pretty damaged. Regis gave me a gift card which I used to purchase the things I need to baby my hair over the next year or so.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Regis Hair Salon Partial Highlights
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "Went to Regis Salon at the Monroeville Mall, Pittsburgh, PA to get my hair highlighted with a completely new look than what I'm use to. I put faith in their..."
- "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..."
- "Hi, my name is Amir Cohen. Today at 15:42 I've called your store located on 3500 main st, Buffalo. I asked to know if product 720-1054 (Fast Acting 3AMP fuses)..."
- "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..."
- "Just a heads up, don't expect any customer service or warranty. Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy in late 2015 and was liquidated. Brinkmann owned Qbeam and Malibu landscape lighting. Due to..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."