Regis Salons - Review about Regis Hair Salon Partial Highlights from Buffalo, New York

If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over highlights. The girl who I ended up with did all of the highlights about an inch from my head so they looked like they had already grown out. When I expressed my concern to her she said it wasn't a problem to fix the issue.

She went in the back and mixed up some more highlighting color. She then proceeded to apply globs of it with her finger to the area around my head. I had been at the salon for four hours now (it took her 45 minutes to blow dry my hair!!!!) and was just ready to get out of there. She proceeded to use a spray bottle to remove the newly applied color. It was a horrible shade of orange. I was ready to cry. With tears in my eyes I paid my bill.

When I got to my car and realized just how horrible of a job she had done I called back and the manager said I could come back in that night to have it fixed. When I got home I realized that she had neglected to wash off one of the globs she applied with her finger and a whole section of my hair had turned white!!

This is the only good part of the story. The guy who fixed my hair did an awesome job. He worked really hard to fix what she did wrong. He had to do highlights and lowlights to fix the horrible mess this girl had created.

I did request a refund so that I could purchase hair masks and gentle color safe shampoo and conditioner since my hair is pretty damaged. Regis gave me a gift card which I used to purchase the things I need to baby my hair over the next year or so.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Regis Hair Salon Partial Highlights
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #675121 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Regis Salons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.