Penn Hills, Pennsylvania

Went to Regis Salon at the Monroeville Mall, Pittsburgh, PA to get my hair highlighted with a completely new look than what I'm use to.I put faith in their company that they would have the proper training and experience to give me what I was looking for.

I took in a picture of what I wanted and the first time it turned out nothing like it. The second time, was a lot better but the highlights were not to the roots at all! So I will be making a third trip there, spending close to $200 before this final attempt with the manager hopefully fixing it. Mind you, I tipped both girls well so there was no reason for the manager to call the area manager to try to push me off by not having me come back to get it fixed but to give me my money back and go else where.

All in all, I am more upset that the manager took longer to call me back, with the money I spent there and didn't first offer to fix it on her own.They have really bad lighting when you are in their shop and it's not until you are at home that you can really see what you got yourself into.

Review about: Regis Salons Hair Coloring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

I had the same thing happen at Fox River Mall Location in Appleton, WI.Weirdly, it looks almost like the same color mine came out.

Maybe Regis got some bad dye.

Appleton Fox River Mall Location told me that I had to pay to get it fixed unless I just want the dye out in which case they won't charge me more.Poor customer service.

If you want terrific coloring (I had the same issues with so-called colorists) go to Nadia Salon in Shadyside. Trust me...you'll be soooo happy with the results.