Regis Salons - Review about Regis Salon Hair Coloring from Penn Hills, Pennsylvania
Went to Regis Salon at the Monroeville Mall, Pittsburgh, PA to get my hair highlighted with a completely new look than what I'm use to.I put faith in their company that they would have the proper training and experience to give me what I was looking for.
I took in a picture of what I wanted and the first time it turned out nothing like it. The second time, was a lot better but the highlights were not to the roots at all! So I will be making a third trip there, spending close to $200 before this final attempt with the manager hopefully fixing it. Mind you, I tipped both girls well so there was no reason for the manager to call the area manager to try to push me off by not having me come back to get it fixed but to give me my money back and go else where.
All in all, I am more upset that the manager took longer to call me back, with the money I spent there and didn't first offer to fix it on her own.They have really bad lighting when you are in their shop and it's not until you are at home that you can really see what you got yourself into.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Regis Salon Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Water poured all over me down to shoes and my laptop to Staff was giving water to someone else she gave me some napkins ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."