Went to Regis Salon at the Monroeville Mall, Pittsburgh, PA to get my hair highlighted with a completely new look than what I'm use to.I put faith in their company that they would have the proper training and experience to give me what I was looking for.
I took in a picture of what I wanted and the first time it turned out nothing like it. The second time, was a lot better but the highlights were not to the roots at all! So I will be making a third trip there, spending close to $200 before this final attempt with the manager hopefully fixing it. Mind you, I tipped both girls well so there was no reason for the manager to call the area manager to try to push me off by not having me come back to get it fixed but to give me my money back and go else where.
All in all, I am more upset that the manager took longer to call me back, with the money I spent there and didn't first offer to fix it on her own.They have really bad lighting when you are in their shop and it's not until you are at home that you can really see what you got yourself into.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Regis Salon Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "THEY SAY THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AN THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR BUT THATS A LOAD OF YOU KNOW. I WAS TOLD I ASKED A CLIENT OUT ON A..."
- "Water poured all over me down to shoes and my laptop to Staff was giving water to someone else she gave me some napkins ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."