Regis Salons - Review about Regis Salon Hair Coloring from Penn Hills, Pennsylvania
Went to Regis Salon at the Monroeville Mall, Pittsburgh, PA to get my hair highlighted with a completely new look than what I'm use to.I put faith in their company that they would have the proper training and experience to give me what I was looking for.
I took in a picture of what I wanted and the first time it turned out nothing like it. The second time, was a lot better but the highlights were not to the roots at all! So I will be making a third trip there, spending close to $200 before this final attempt with the manager hopefully fixing it. Mind you, I tipped both girls well so there was no reason for the manager to call the area manager to try to push me off by not having me come back to get it fixed but to give me my money back and go else where.
All in all, I am more upset that the manager took longer to call me back, with the money I spent there and didn't first offer to fix it on her own.They have really bad lighting when you are in their shop and it's not until you are at home that you can really see what you got yourself into.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Regis Salon Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Water poured all over me down to shoes and my laptop to Staff was giving water to someone else she gave me some napkins ..."