Regis Salons - Review about Short Stacked Haircut from Kenner, Louisiana
I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob.My hair was all one length and a little past the shoulder.
I called in advance and asked to make an appointment with a stylist that preformed good sorry cuts. I went to Regis Salon last night even after being told not to by others, but I like to make my own judgement on things and I figured it couldn't be every stylist at every Regis. Also they charged $35 for a simple cut which to me isn't your typical cheap Super or Mega Cuts, even though I would have been much better off.
I asked the stylist for a short stacked bob.
She seemed to know exactly what I meant. I asked her if it was a difficult style to create and she replied, "No, it's one of the easiest and most desired cuts, she did them all the time". If that were only the case i wouldn't be in tears and about to spend $60 on another haircut to correct it, that is if she can do something that will make it seem not so hacked up.. I sent the new stylist pictures and she is concerned as to what she can do without completely going with the Charleze Theron look on the movie The Astronauts Wife.
The front of my hair is still the same as when I went in and the back is about an inch long all around.... I would have made a complaint there but the manager walked up and have her accolades on doing such a fine job!! I knew better but was made sure of the mess up when i walked out to see friends laughing asking what happened. I realize it's only hair and will grow back but I've got my parents 50th wedding anniversary tonight, grew my hair out forever and am going to end up spending over a $100 on a simple cut in the end.
Are there no procedures in place to test stylist before they can charge $35 for a haircut let alone cut the public's hair??? Is there a way to make a true formal complaint?
Sorry for the long drawn out post but I feel a little better getting it out.Thanks
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Short Stacked Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "I have been a nail technician for almost thirty years and because of the repetition of doing it so much, I was having pain in my hands. By taking..."
- "You will definitely be in disbelief if you make the mistake of purchasing furniture from this store. Incompetant from owner all the way down to warehouse. Its broken and cant..."
- "My gosh there is more meat on any one elses subs !!!! How lame i should of paid same else where ...heck i could of went to market and bought..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."