Kenner, Louisiana
1.4K views 17 comments
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob.My hair was all one length and a little past the shoulder.

Related: Regis Salons - Worse haicut ever

I called in advance and asked to make an appointment with a stylist that preformed good sorry cuts. I went to Regis Salon last night even after being told not to by others, but I like to make my own judgement on things and I figured it couldn't be every stylist at every Regis. Also they charged $35 for a simple cut which to me isn't your typical cheap Super or Mega Cuts, even though I would have been much better off.

I asked the stylist for a short stacked bob.

She seemed to know exactly what I meant. I asked her if it was a difficult style to create and she replied, "No, it's one of the easiest and most desired cuts, she did them all the time". If that were only the case i wouldn't be in tears and about to spend $60 on another haircut to correct it, that is if she can do something that will make it seem not so hacked up.. I sent the new stylist pictures and she is concerned as to what she can do without completely going with the Charleze Theron look on the movie The Astronauts Wife.

The front of my hair is still the same as when I went in and the back is about an inch long all around.... I would have made a complaint there but the manager walked up and have her accolades on doing such a fine job!! I knew better but was made sure of the mess up when i walked out to see friends laughing asking what happened. I realize it's only hair and will grow back but I've got my parents 50th wedding anniversary tonight, grew my hair out forever and am going to end up spending over a $100 on a simple cut in the end.

Are there no procedures in place to test stylist before they can charge $35 for a haircut let alone cut the public's hair??? Is there a way to make a true formal complaint?

Sorry for the long drawn out post but I feel a little better getting it out.Thanks

Review about: Short Stacked Haircut.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Regis Salons Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Hello.I understand.

I am at almost the year mark of growing out my "*** wacker cut" which is what my friends called it. I vow never to cut my hair again!!!! Only straighten it and texturize it. My cut was over $100 with my long term stylist who randomly decided it was time to butcher.

Even though it's long you can still see her craziness at the ends. Take supplements that will help your hair grow out faster, brush it often and try new styles to help you through the growing process.

When I finally do decided to cut my hair I will bring pictures in-and find a male stylist-sorry but they are better at it and more conservative and I will only allow them to take less that an inch off all around-that way if they ruin it again it won't be such a nightmare.Sorry-feel better..

to Anonymous Metairie, Louisiana, United States #957059

Thank you very much for the kind words.Sorry you had to go through a horrible experience yourself.

As for myself.. I couldn't handle the way it looked and got it cut again. The stylist knew I was coming in to get it fixed and was very cautious, asked questions over and over and truly seemed to know what I wanted. Just follow the picture....

Didn't get so lucky again though. I still had a good amount of hair to work with and the new style I wanted according to her would be very easy to attain. She did a very quality cut but it is so short I can't believe it. I get compliments versus jokes now but feel very self continuous.

I've got quite awhile to go before I will have any hair to work with so I'm stuck.

Live and learn I guess.Thanks again

Bow Wow Woof
Canary Islands, Spain #952067

No haircut in the world can improve Fugly. Try a paper bag with eyeholes.

to Bow Wow Woof Metairie, Louisiana, United States #957066

Thank you.You must be a very happy person that has a life filled with friends, family and many others that love you.

I couldn't imagine any different.... Why else would you go through complaint websites and say non sense to people that are angry about paying for services that were screwed up?

I won't go on the attack like I'd like to because it would make me just like you and being that happy and kind of a person would be more than I can handle.Have a nice one ♥

to Bow Wow Woof Kenner, Louisiana, United States #957075

By the way happy person, in which photo can you see what I look like?I realize you are most likely much smarter than I, but I can't seem to find one with my face shown at all....

I considered the paper bag over my head but after looking over the pictures I reconsidered. Do us all a favor and post a picture of yourself. That is if you're tough enough to take possible rude comments like you wrote. ...

Somehow I doubt we'll be seeing any. That is of course true pictures of yourself and not someone else.

If by chance you do I'll do the same with my face showing and the new cut.Biting my nails awaiting your picture...

pumpkin
to sueqnola Woodstock, Georgia, United States #960526

He can't see your face he looked in the mirrow and saw his own ugly *** and accused you of being the ugly one.

Fake nickname
#952045

You only payed $35.

Fakenickname
to Fake nickname #952134

P.S.

I think it's cute.

Your hair will grow back. Also, it's difficult to keep that haircut perfect. I've had one before. BTW, that comment from 'bow wow woof' is uncalled for.

NOT NICE.

Again...

I think it's cute and, I also like your hair color.:).

to Fakenickname Metairie, Louisiana, United States #957067

Thank you.I appreciate the kind words.

I've got a pixie now so it will take a bit longer but it's better than before.

14Katie
Malibu, California, United States #951959

It's not that bad.Stacked bob aka reversed mullet is long in the front, short in the back.

The neckline is a little sloppy but honestly, acting like it's so awful that you're going to have to go pixie cut is silly drama. Find a decent stylist with training you can validate.

And yes they are ways to check the credentials of a stylist - ask.They are licensed.