Regis Salons - Review about Short Stacked Haircut from Kenner, Louisiana
I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob.My hair was all one length and a little past the shoulder.
I called in advance and asked to make an appointment with a stylist that preformed good sorry cuts. I went to Regis Salon last night even after being told not to by others, but I like to make my own judgement on things and I figured it couldn't be every stylist at every Regis. Also they charged $35 for a simple cut which to me isn't your typical cheap Super or Mega Cuts, even though I would have been much better off.
I asked the stylist for a short stacked bob.
She seemed to know exactly what I meant. I asked her if it was a difficult style to create and she replied, "No, it's one of the easiest and most desired cuts, she did them all the time". If that were only the case i wouldn't be in tears and about to spend $60 on another haircut to correct it, that is if she can do something that will make it seem not so hacked up.. I sent the new stylist pictures and she is concerned as to what she can do without completely going with the Charleze Theron look on the movie The Astronauts Wife.
The front of my hair is still the same as when I went in and the back is about an inch long all around.... I would have made a complaint there but the manager walked up and have her accolades on doing such a fine job!! I knew better but was made sure of the mess up when i walked out to see friends laughing asking what happened. I realize it's only hair and will grow back but I've got my parents 50th wedding anniversary tonight, grew my hair out forever and am going to end up spending over a $100 on a simple cut in the end.
Are there no procedures in place to test stylist before they can charge $35 for a haircut let alone cut the public's hair??? Is there a way to make a true formal complaint?
Sorry for the long drawn out post but I feel a little better getting it out.Thanks
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Short Stacked Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "My gosh there is more meat on any one elses subs !!!! How lame i should of paid same else where ...heck i could of went to market and bought..."
- "Chicken dried out and burned. Didn't realize it until I had driven home. See photo. Kfc on Williams Blvd in Kenner, La..."