I recently got a haircut at the Regis Salon at the Four Seasons Mall in Greensboro, NC. I had no appointment and came to the desk and asked if they would be available to take me.

The manager said yes we can and the young lady standing next to her said come on back. I went to the chair, sat down, and settled in only to notice that the Hair dresser named Chelsea Smith was to my left in the back arguing with another employee about who's turn it was to take me because she didn't want to do it. I was very taken back by this and found it to be very unprofessional. If I wasn't in such need of a haircut I would have walked out right then as I was offended.

Chelsea eventually came back after losing the battle and I asked her "do you not want to cut my hair" to which she snidely replied "no not really." I was concerned so I asked her if we could find somebody that did because I don't want my hair messed up. She said no it will be fine. It wasn't fine. She asked what I wanted I told her a 3 guard on the sides faded into about half the length off of the top.

Long story short she scalped me, cutting my hair way shorter than I wanted. I ended up wearing a hat for the first week afterward.

The worst part is that this is the second time I've been there and the first time the girl cut my ear and took the line over my ears so high that I looked like Wild thing from Major league. I would recommend that everyone stay away from this place unless you want to feel unwelcome, pay way too much, and get a bad haircut.

Product or Service Mentioned: Regis Salons Haircut.

Comments

Morden, Morden, United Kingdom #865804

I have been going to Regis and had a wonderful hairdresser but she's left due to vile treatment by management. Yes they are very overpriced and I will not be going again

One must remember the key to a good experience, in any salon, is a thorough consultation. You and your stylist must talk long enough to assure you that you each are on the same page.Prices are to be asked about and pictures of the desired outcome should be looked at together.

Regis affords it's stylists with a plethora of on going education and though everyone should be more than competent, not every personality meshes with every other personality. Don't give up on Regis, try a different stylist!

Jfreelan has/had every right to voice his/her opinion. True, there are bad stylist everywhere, but you all have over-reacted to that complaint and very ignorantly so.

The posts on this page should tell everyone not to do business with these people at all.

The better response would be to offer him/her a free service. Tell him/her to come back at no charge.

#208211

I take my son to Regis and have very good service. I do believe there is unreliable,unprofessional people in most if not all work environments but to say don't go Regis because they are over priced and give terrible service is wrong.

It's sad but I do believe there are bad employees at most if not all work places but to say Regis is over prices and gives terible service is a deservice to the entire company.

Just a thought, it's like walking into a Walmart and having one terible encounter from one person out of the 100 that work there and never enter another Walmart would be ***. If it's high priced then go somewhere cheap and get a cheap haircut but don't complain when you know the price up front.

#208210

#201867

Well, I don't know the circumstances, but in his defense I have been to Regis and have had terrible experiences with one employee inparticular. I do not know her name becuase I did not ask for her card.

I have also had a great experience with one of the employees but she left. I was treated very rude, ignored, she styled my hair without asking then charged me for it. When I asked she said that I should have known. The wonderful stylist who cut my hair asked and I said no.

I was so happy with that hair cut.

But, the second time the lady gave me some horrible mushroom thing. I am not picky about my hair, but I was so embarrassed walking from the mall to my car.

In my defense, it sounds like the whole service was a misunderstanding. I thought you left happy, and if you weren't I wish you would have said something before leaving the chair.

As for "scalping you" I'm sorry the 3 guard was too short, but it was what you asked for... And I would never talk to a client the way you said I did.

I value and respect my customers. :)

you really do sound like a miserable guy.It seems as if you were expecting the worst when you enter Regis Salon. When you post something make sure it is the truth not something that you assume Chelsea is a wonderful hairstylist I know because she cuts my hair and if your service wasn't good why did you tip it was because your sorry isn't true

First let me say that I was there on the day this gentleman entered the salon and he was paranoid when he entered!We took care of his service right away and he so liked the service he tipped the the stylist well and asked for her card.It seems to me that he misunderstood what was taking place in this situation and if he was uncomfortable at any time he should have brought it to my attention so I could have straightened it out right away.Everyone of our Stylist gives every cusomer the signature experience!

If anyone should know what an unhappy and grumpy person is like, it is YOU! You are the most miserable and *** person EVER on this site.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #177125

Maybe they were arguing about who has to have the misfortune of cutting your hair because they dealt with you before. It is obvious from your letter you are a very unhappy and grumpy person.