Regis corp Managers don't care about you and don't ever say how good your doing.There about themselves and covering there ***!

They don't never see the good it's all the negative.As long as they can do what they want and can it's ok.If they treat u the way they want to be treated this would be a good company to work for.

They have nasty attitudes because of there titles.And don't even try the chain of command because thats a joke too!!!!The good dependable get hurt in the end.pissed.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Regis Salons - Hair Coloring Review from Buffalo, New York Regis Salons "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..." Read more Regis Salons - Asked for something, got butchered. Regis Salons "I have short hair and asked for a simple scale down of what I had. I'm really easy to please and very low maintenance but she was beyond rubbish. I..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Ideal Image - Cool Sculting made my life miserable Ideal Image "I had a treatment a year ago in my stomach and my back sides, and after three months my belly started growing, now I have a big belly instead of..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more