Regis corp Managers don't care about you and don't ever say how good your doing.There about themselves and covering there ***!

They don't never see the good it's all the negative.As long as they can do what they want and can it's ok.If they treat u the way they want to be treated this would be a good company to work for.

They have nasty attitudes because of there titles.And don't even try the chain of command because thats a joke too!!!!The good dependable get hurt in the end.pissed.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Regis Salons - Butchered My Hair & They Don't Care Regis Salons "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..." Read more Regis Salons - Regis CS says my hair is now red not brassy Regis Salons "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Hair Club - Oustead for hcms screw up Hair Club "This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Did not deliver! Lazada Philippines "Kaya nga nag bulk order ako to avoid the shipping and now my Oral-B Tapered Interdental Kit (Blue). The representative named Aaron insisted that I should place another order if..." Read more MyVanilla - FRAUD! HORRIBLE NEVER EVER AGAIN MyVanilla "So if you see my attached pictures it is considered fraud to me when you are labeling your cards to say such things as in "RELOADABLE" . This is a..." Read more Techrabbit - Worst and funnier customer service at the same time Techrabbit "Well it was a weird experience, first i bought a Parrot Bebop Drone from the ebay shop of techrabbit, it arrive well and without problem so far, so i deceided..." Read more Stay at Microtel Inn Hagerstown, MD Microtel Inn "I booked my stay online about 1/2 hour prior to arriving. Walked in and went to desk. We made eye contact, there was now "Welcome", No warm greeting, so I..." Read more