Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair
I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon.My reasons are;
It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to request a color, I was told to go ahead and come in to the salon to get it done. I get there and Gita is the stylist seemed very nice, very sweet however. When I asked her “Why did you go to hair school” (as I a lot of stylists because I have a passion for doing hair as well) Her response was “it’s a fast money”. Usually when a stylist responds it’s “because I LOVE doing hair”.
I SHOULD have just walked out right then and there, BUT I was confident in her doing my hair, as she is at a professional salon. I then felt like I was a burden because the two other girls that were in the salon were talking out loud “all these people keep walking in here all late and stuff” like It was my fault here were there (at their JOB). Also I notice a completely different stylist also had a customer coming back in because her hair also was highly dissatisfied with her color and needed a correction. While she was applying my color I noticed that the other hair dresser came over to see the process of my color, and she asked to see a picture of what I wanted.
She bluntly states “you know that you are not going to get that color right, like, you told her right that she was not going to be able to achieve this color!?” (Speaking to me and Gita) I said “No… No one said they couldn’t do it” (if so they should have said something instead of trying to make a quick dollar) and Gita said nothing and shrugged her shoulders.. That whole situation right there made me nervous. After she was finished, I could not necessarily see the color yet because my hair was still wet. As she was drying my hair her children were yelling out in the mall for her through the glass “Moooooom..
Mooooooom” and I just felt like she was rushing and didn’t even want her to cut my hair because I just felt some type pf way. Anyways. That night I went home and started crying after I was able to look a the complete picture. My hair was orangey, unevenly colored.
Just Ugly. I NEVER EVER EVER get my hair done or anything like that, and for this to happen it was horrible. I went back up there to have the manager Ashley who fixed my hair. For the most part she seemed like she knew that she was doing.
It seemed like she cut my hair good. But as she was doing my hair another stylist was stating how some lady client was coming in here looking for her to get HER money back due to her also being dis satisfied and her and the stylist were just like :whatever”:. I get home that night, and take a closer look at my hair, and it is UNEVEN, Unevenly colored and the color bleed through, just a mess. I am just over this.
I would just look to please get my money back for the services rendered at this salon. I have requested this refund form the salon on a Corporate level. I have NOT received a call back after being PROMISED a call back after 24-48 hours form the District Manager. I called on Monday 10/17/2016 after having it done on my Birthday 10/15.
I am very upset.AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE ever again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Orange hair
- Lacking professionalism
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "I have short hair and asked for a simple scale down of what I had. I'm really easy to please and very low maintenance but she was beyond rubbish. I..."
- "I went into Regis in the town my university is at. I scheduled an appointment with a girl who recently graduated at the top of her class at the same..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..."
- "Try and navigate off their site, pop up for $40 off, the scam is their shipping is $19.99 and handling is another $10, this is more than 2X other services...."
- "Got these boots 01/02/2016 look at them now wore them once paid 17 dollars at Gordmans Tyler Texas this is the second time I got bra's there for Christmas last..."