OK so as all of us hairdressers know regis owns the walk-in business of the millennium,I went to work for Hair Plus the place was great except the other girls were so mean I couldn't stand the other girls not speaking to me,so I quit, now what I have to wait 3 months to be rehired at a smartsyle. by then I will be so broke, its amazing how hard we work for regis and how horrible we are treated and the commission keeps getting harder to reach each time you quit you have to start over.

I only wish it was easier to do the job I love without all the bull cap from every direction. if its not the employees its the district managers, if not them its the customers,pray for me to get a job that doesnt break my back my feet and my fingers thanks for reading

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1263157

I was ALWAYS apart of REGIS, even helped new comers, AND had FOLLOWING WHAT HAPPENED. MASTERCUTS TREASURE COAST MALL WAS WERE I STARTED, ROSA NOBLE.

THEN MOVED here

DOVER,Del. Please help

i love regis corp ,but they need to have their DM doing random checks @ tha salon,i think its an awsome company .if your lucky because they wont hire anything with a permit.i was a secpnd time employee n its been a blessing,but some people take advantage of a good thing. :upset

This corp is very bad for the all,The worker,s and the people thaat work for them,

Very dirty they do not understand what they are doing they are just greedy stock guy behind s desk.Very bad stock pic.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #170809

NO THE COMPANY ALSO LIKES TO HIRE PREVIOUSE GIRLS WHO HAVE WORKED THER A FEW TIMES,THAT GAVE THEM A BAD NAME WHO LIKE TO NEVER SHOW UP FOR THE SHIFT N LEAVE THE SALON CLOSED N OR CLOSE THE SALON EARLY N GET AWAY WITH IT! AND LIKE TO BURN CLIENTS WITH THE CURLIN IRONS N COMPLAIN I NEDD TO SPEND TIME WITH MY KIDS I CANT WORK!!!!!!

La Prairie, Quebec, Canada #157373

You're lucky you will be able to get rehired after 3 months. Regis usually won't rehire someone after quitting with no notice.

If you're looking for a job with no bs from anyone, you are going to be a very miserable person. Every job, no matter what it is, has some level of bs.