I arrived on time for my 10:00 appointment yesterday at the salon in Plover, WI. The gal I made my appointment with had taken a walk-in at 10:00 in stead of me.

The salon opens at 10:00, I was to be her first customer. No acknowledgement from her at all. I said I'd wait for her to finish. That was my first mistake.

The gal that did cut my hair was totally inexperienced and in my opinion should not be allowed to cut hair. Emily is her name. She repeatedly twirled her scissors (like a gun slinger) perilously close to my eyes. My heart was racing, was I going to be stabbed?

She sprayed me in the face over and over with water, cut my hair so unevenly and much shorter than I asked for. I needed my neck cleaned up and my ears cut out. The wispy pieces in front of my ear were very uneven. One was at least 1/2" shorter than the other and now they are both way to short.

It is a complete *** job. Whoever is the manager didn't step up in my open and offer any kind of solution of than, blaming the fact on someone else. I was greeted by someone, but the whole salon was very unprofessional. I will never, ever go there and am encouraging others to never go there.

Emily's small talk was horrifying and Courtney (who I made the appointment with in person) didn't even acknowledge me. The worst customer service ever.

Review about: Regis Salons Hairdresser.

Comments