I needed my hair trimmed and shaped.I explained that the cowlick on back of my head created a swirl and showed my scalp when layered, my hair was thick and hid the cowlick well.

My instructions were completely ignored and she chopped my hair into layers, cut the back so HIGH all I had left was straggly neck hair. I have macular degeneration and can't see the results clearly on back of head without my magnified mirror in my bathroom so I didn't really see how bad it was until I got home, although I knew she had cut it shorter than I wanted. It will take at least 3 months for my hair to grow back so I am stuck with BAD HAIR DAYS all summer.

I paid 18.50 plus a 5.00 tip for a *** job on my hair.I didn't go back to complain even though I feel I shouldn't have been charged for her ignoring my instructions; I don't like confrontations, I'm 82 years old and a little shy.

Review about: Regis Salons Haircut.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments

Sona Medspa - ➨➨➨ Spona Med Spa Butchers ➨➨➨ Sona Medspa "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..." Read more Regis Salons - Haircut Review from Edmond, Oklahoma Regis Salons "Lady cut my hair all the way off. I sat down and she started buzzing and I asked " please keep some hair on there" & she said "it's too..." Read more The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more