I went to the Watertown, NY Regis and asked for a professional looking shoulder length cut.I was talked into layers and ended up with a choppy unmanageable mess.

When I called a week later to complain I was asked why I waited so long! On a side note...I waited a year for it to grow out so I could get another haircut and tried Master Cuts....came out with a similar mess, but at least this time I was able to somewhat repair it myself when I got home.

I found out when I contacted their corporate office that both of these salons are owned by the same company!Never get your hair done in the mall, no matter how convenient they are!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Regis Salons. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regis Salons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was haircut, price and unprofessional. Author liked the most clean salon. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regis Salons and regis salons haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments