I HAD WORST PERM I HAVE EVER HAD.OPERATOR ON CELL PHONE AND TEXTING.DID NOT LEAVE NEURTRALIZER ON LONG ENOUGH.LEFT ME AFTER RINSING PERM AND WENT TO CUT A FRIENDS HAIR AND THEN PUT NEUTRALIZER ON AND ROLLED AND LEFT ME UNDER DRYER SO LONG I HAD TO TURN IT OFF AND START TAKING OUT CURLERS.

I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS SALON AGAIN.HER NAME IS JACKIE. LENORE IS ALRIGHT.BUT,WAS OFF ON THIS DAY. IT IS LOCATED IN PALM CITY, FORIDA. I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK.

I HAD A SET AND CUT. THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY. SHE WANTED ME COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS FOR THE SET AND CUT. I NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING.

SO AFTER I TOLD HER IT HAD TO BE DONE WHILE I WAS THERE SHE DID IT FOR ME. SO NOW I HAVE TO GET ANOTHER PERM BEFORE I GO AWAY ON A VACATION. WALMART DID NOT HAVE THE PERM SOLUTION OR I WOULD HAVE GONE THERE.

WHICH I WILL TRY NEXT TIME.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of regis hair salon perming from Regis Salons. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Regis Salons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was management over the salon and salon operator. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Regis Salons for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Regis Salons?

Comments